RECEPTION & CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- The reception area is constantly disinfected.
- Check-in takes place individually with social distancing between guests.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves are available at the reception.
- Continuous sterilization of the reception desk and room keys
- After checking-out, every room is sterilized including its furniture and equipment, especially the telephone, mini bar and TV remote control.
- The bedding is changed according to safety standards and using disinfectants, as well as the bathroom rooms are disinfected every day using single-use materials and disinfectants.
- Cleaning staff work with gloves while maintaining a safe distance from guests.
- Rooms will not be re-occupied for 48 hours.
- Door handles, handrails are disinfect several times a day.
- The hotel elevator is continuously disinfected at least once an hour, with the introduction of a limit number of people using it at the same time to max. 2 people.
- Hand sanitizer is available on each floor of the facility:
- At the restaurant and the reception
- In public toilets at the Lobby
- At the elevator entrances on all levels
- Meals can be delivered to room upon guest's request, while respecting all safety rules.
- Room service trolleys and waiter trays are continuously sterilized.
- Restaurant staff work in disposable gloves and masks, maintaining a safe social distance.
FITNESS AND SPA
- Gym is now open with new Covid-19 safety measures in place.
- All employees are regularly trained in compliance with safety standards and procedures in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Each employee performs his duties wearing gloves and a mask in parts of the facility where direct contact with the guest occurs.
- All employees have a vaccination certificate for safe interaction with guests.